Thursday, April 20, 2006

Memories..

I dont really know what to say because other people are so eloquent about their feelings and experiences in being part of the amrakojon family and I am not! But i will say this...Amrakojon to me is about memories. I have memories of the rehearsals that we used to have for the 2003 show...sitting in the corner with Afreen...and trying not to get caught while we whispered to each other. Getting yelled at by Taposh da and Mamun uncle because we got caught. I have memories of the show, of being exhausted but so amazingly happy that we pulled off such a great show. I have memories of laughter and joy, of getting to know new people and of strenthening old ties. Now with our new show and London trip and the world tour...i look forward to creating more memories ...filled with love and music:)

- Tahira Sharmeen, Ruhina
on behalf of Amra Kojon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home