Saturday, April 29, 2006

Midnight Bulletin

This is friday midnight...the weekend after the show...atiq here....no...I'm not reading a midnight bulletin to you...just saving you the effort to scroll down to see who it is....rather than thanking everyone involved in the show I prefer to express my gratitude toward everyone to make it an enormous success. I feel honored to be a part of such a unique and one of a kind event. I specially would like to acknowledge the roles the behind the scene people played. Taposh da, Sujan, Tuhin, Fawad, Naina, Auditi, Pusha, Sujan (MIT), Noreen....and the list continiues.......jobab nei tomader......and of course the performers.......I know...Amrakojon is a such a close knit family that thanks and acknowledgements are hardly enough to capture its grace but I wanted to share my thoughts anyway.......Soon we'll be preparing for the London show....and I know Amrakojon will continue its journey to simultaneously setting standard and raising the bar.....last but not least....Tuhin is moving to CA this Sunday.......I don't want to say he will be greatly 'missed'........because the feeling in 'missed times 100'....don't seem to find a word in english or bangla to express it....we really need to add some new words in modern languages...our best wishes with you Tuhin :)

-Atiq Rahman
on behalf of Amra Kojon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home