Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Bring on the paint!!

I am wrapping up my last day of work before I go off and pursue a completely new career path. Naina knows this is a chaotic time in my life and wanted in on the action. She asked me to recount this past year... and as I think about what has really changed in my life, I think about my friends. I have a beautiful past and present because of friends. This is how I recall times in my life and how I pinpoint memories... friends. I know as long as I look back to this vibrant time in my own life history, Amra Kojon friends will pop happily into view. It's as if they have rushed into my life with buckets of colorful magic paint and have splashed glittery textured strokes in every corner of my being! Now as I move to the next phase in my life, it doesn't quite feel like a phase at all because I know that these friends will continue to bombard my life with energy, excitement, love and faith in friendship. So please, keep bringing over your buckets of paint to me!

- Jhilam Biswas Jhilmil
on behalf of Amra Kojon

2 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone, please join me in wishing Jhilmil the very best of luck as she embarks on the next leg of her journey through life. She will be traveling for a month before she comes back to Norwell, and then in the fall, she will start medical school at UMass, Worcester. Jhilam - write in to the blog from time to time and tell us about your travels!

 
At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck, Jhilmil! I went through the whole change thing when I moved to London but the AK family remains ever-changing yet constant and it really is a great comfort. Stay well, keep us posted and see you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home