Thursday, May 04, 2006

How can I not be proud?

It is quite feeling to be surrounded by such talented friends, and quite fulfilling to take pride in the achievements of not just one individual, but a whole team. I know that people have been thanked all over the place and that some are getting tired of it, but I have to express my appreciation for a few special people who put in so much time and effort to make others on stage look good. Undoubtedly, our singers and musicians were awesome, but I got to see firsthand what Audi, Pusha, Naina, Sujan Bhai and Tuhin Bhai did for all of us. And what impresses me most is the unselfishness with which they did their work. Hours of hard work put in and no recognition desired. How can I not be proud to have friends like that?

- Sohini Alam,
on behalf of Amra Kojon

1 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree completely

 

Post a Comment

<< Home