Saturday, June 17, 2006

The Time in Between

It has been almost a couple of months since I left Boston after our show. I have missed everyone more during this time than I did after I first left Boston for London. So much have I missed everyone that I have worked every hour of overtime made available at work so that I can take time off to see everyone again. When I flew into London after this show, I had to make my way directly from the airport to work. The overtime that week felt never-ending, but I knew that it was worth it. Right now, the focus is on the less fun stuff: scouting for venues, making bookings, etc. I remind myself that the fun of rehearsals will not happen without the logistical work and that many of us have made and are making sacrifices for AK. But then, that’s what makes it more special.

- Sohini Alam,
on behalf of Amra Kojon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home