Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The whirlwind

This is coming from a person who is not much good at reproducing emotions on pen and paper, or expressing much emotion at all, however I shall try my best. My life has been quite a whirlwind after being swooped into the AK family in the past few months… making numerous friends, 'friends' I must stress, not merely acquaintances, finding the same passion, the passion for music, in all these 'friends'… what more could I ask for? And what a learning experience it has been! From learning about the history of Bangladesh, which is where my roots are, to learning about functioning as a group, where individuality steps back to give way to altruism and co-operation. Thank you AK family for opening your arms and hearts to me! Here's to many more late nights full of music, good food, lots of adda, Khaleda- Hasina, hookah, booze and throwing up!!! Vive la AK.

- Roshni Basu
on behalf of Amra Kojon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home