Monday, December 18, 2006

Amra Kojon performs at Owning Our Future

Sharing a few snippets from our mailboxes:

"I just wanted to say how proud I am of all of you. Tonight's show was one of the best shows I have ever seen! Srijan, who doesnt understand Bengali, followed along the whole time and could feel all the emotions. I look forward to all the upcoming amrakojon shows and cant wait to be a part of them!:)
love
ruhi"

"" Dam Diye Kinechi Bangla " One of the best performance by "Amra Kojon".
Another cultural milestone for Bangladeshi people in New England.
Congratulations "Amra Kojon", we are proud of you.

Mahdi"

"I am truly a skeptical person in all aspects of life; never satisfied with anything; but I was really amazed by your spell bounding performances. Thus AK becomes my hero.....Go AK Go.... "

"Congratulations. It was a superb function, touchy and pathetic. A little political too, but it was okay. The performance touched my heart, really glad I went, thank you for sharing it with me :)Thank you for everything Amra Kojon, meeting you all, knowing you all, has been truly inspirational. "

"Such a vivid display of emotion!!! Absolutely superb, appropriate and very
relevant to the current time. But my "afsos" [regret] is as always.....
I wanted more and more people to watch this....more and more.....the whole
world.....until it gets into everybody's veins..."


"Everybody was simply perfect in each of their roles.....I guess everybody would hold the same opinion as me..........Even the dress up was nice too, as if all the colors representing something of Bangladesh. Superb, simply superb, I really really feel sorry for not being able to participate, but I appreciate your effort from the core of my heart......like me, I guess most of the spectators were compelled to shed tears .......with such an overwhelming performance. "

and this is but just a few of the messages that have been pouring in to support the endeavor. Amra Kojon is truly lucky to have such supportive well-wishers and friends. We could not have done it without your support - Thank You!

-Amra Kojon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home